martygaal

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Posted on 9:58 AM by Unknown
Soooo excited! This weekend we're going to go see the latest Twilight movie - Breaking Dawn Part 1. All of these movies are totally cringe-worthy with the terrible acting but I can't NOT go see it. I absolutely loved the books.



Quote from a review in the NY Times, too funny:

"...as is the unavoidable truth that Mr. Lautner, whose pumped physique and flat affect bring to mind one of those friendly pizza delivery boys in a pornographic movie, remains a dish best served with as few words and clothes as possible."



How can you not want to see a movie as well done as that?

The other movie I can't wait to see (but I'll have to wait until March) is The Hunger Games.

Here's the trailer.

This book was awesome - and it's short for those of you anti-readers (I don't get you, by the way). It's a trilogy and I definitely feel that each book got worse, but it didn't stop me from blowing through all 3.

Pregnancy is still humming along. I'm 36 weeks now and don't feel any signs of early labor. I've heard that on average first pregnancies go 10 days late. Let's hope not as that would put him being born on Christmas. No one wants that, especially the little guy because you know he'll get screwed in the gift department for his entire life.

Total aside, but why does blogger insist on putting all sorts of spaces into my posts? How do I get rid of them? You add one picture and it wants all this blank area between every paragraph, no matter how many times I go in and delete them.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • An Update
    Things that have happened: I got a new job. This has coincided with a decline in my training - some motivational issues and some busy-ness h...
  • So Clever!
    One of our athletes gave us this at swim practice. I love how it looks like instead of breaking the tape, toilet paper is coming out of his ...
  • Racing Weekend for All the Gaal's
    Two years ago Marty and Tassie did the Umstead Coalition run . It's one of the few runs that allows dogs and she won for doggies. We cou...
  • Happy Tassie Sad Tassie
    Happy Tassie is the normal around here. Here's a typical scene when we get home. Marty also plays quite a starring role in this video. T...
  • End of Camp with Surprise Win!
    Local Runners at Home in Gasparilla 8K BY BILL WARD and FRED STEIER Published: February 28,...
  • 'tis the season...
    ...for Christmas parties! My department at work had a Christmas lunch at Maggiano's. Did you know that Maggiano's means "oversi...
  • Hilton Head
    Lots of things have been happening around here and most have kept me very busy and have limited my ability to blog. We went to Hilton Head t...
  • Post Camp
    We had a great time in Florida for our annual camp. I always tell people it is so much fun and I'm not always sure they believe me, but ...
  • Trying Out Bikes
    This afternoon I went over to Inside Out Sports to ride some bikes. Yup, your's truly may finally catch up with the rest of the triathl...
  • Turkey Trot in Jax
    Thanksgiving is not complete without a Turkey Trot. In Jacksonville, they have a really big one (1/2 Marathon and 8K) but my sister told us ...

Categories

  • goats

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (48)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2012 (51)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2011 (69)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ▼  November (6)
      • Cheering for Florida State
      • November 22
      • Soooo excited! This weekend we're going to go see ...
      • Marty's 40th Birthday
      • Getting Close!
      • Fun with pictures
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2010 (106)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2009 (26)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (2)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile