martygaal

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Friday, January 13, 2012

Baby Update

Posted on 12:51 PM by Unknown
I've been enjoying having my mother-in-law here as she has freed up my arms to do other things and sleep more for the past week. It sure has been nice! Marty and I have also been trying to take advantage of the free babysitting and have been getting out as much as possible. Logan's feeding schedule doesn't allow us to stay out for very long, but it's still nice to get out.

Still no real working out except for some walks. I was all ready to swim with our Master's team this morning only to have a dead battery when I went to start the car. Total bummer since we have that free babysitter right now and after I fed him I dumped him in her arms :) Marty had already left since I was going to be a bit late and he had a swim lesson after. Maybe Monday.

He came in at 9lbs 1oz and 21.5 inches this morning at the doctors office. He was 1 month old yesterday - I wonder how old he'll be before he weighs my birth weight of 10lbs 14oz?

Here are some pics:





Fight the power, Logan.



Thriller dance while dressed as a bear.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • An Update
    Things that have happened: I got a new job. This has coincided with a decline in my training - some motivational issues and some busy-ness h...
  • So Clever!
    One of our athletes gave us this at swim practice. I love how it looks like instead of breaking the tape, toilet paper is coming out of his ...
  • Racing Weekend for All the Gaal's
    Two years ago Marty and Tassie did the Umstead Coalition run . It's one of the few runs that allows dogs and she won for doggies. We cou...
  • Happy Tassie Sad Tassie
    Happy Tassie is the normal around here. Here's a typical scene when we get home. Marty also plays quite a starring role in this video. T...
  • End of Camp with Surprise Win!
    Local Runners at Home in Gasparilla 8K BY BILL WARD and FRED STEIER Published: February 28,...
  • 'tis the season...
    ...for Christmas parties! My department at work had a Christmas lunch at Maggiano's. Did you know that Maggiano's means "oversi...
  • Hilton Head
    Lots of things have been happening around here and most have kept me very busy and have limited my ability to blog. We went to Hilton Head t...
  • Post Camp
    We had a great time in Florida for our annual camp. I always tell people it is so much fun and I'm not always sure they believe me, but ...
  • Trying Out Bikes
    This afternoon I went over to Inside Out Sports to ride some bikes. Yup, your's truly may finally catch up with the rest of the triathl...
  • Turkey Trot in Jax
    Thanksgiving is not complete without a Turkey Trot. In Jacksonville, they have a really big one (1/2 Marathon and 8K) but my sister told us ...

Categories

  • goats

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (48)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2012 (51)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ▼  January (5)
      • End of January??
      • Logan is noisy
      • Baby Update
      • Jogging?
      • What's happening
  • ►  2011 (69)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2010 (106)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2009 (26)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (2)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile