martygaal
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Got Me A Head Cold
Posted on 6:55 PM
by Unknown
I should've quarantined Marty last week.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Posted in
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
An Update
Things that have happened: I got a new job. This has coincided with a decline in my training - some motivational issues and some busy-ness h...
So Clever!
One of our athletes gave us this at swim practice. I love how it looks like instead of breaking the tape, toilet paper is coming out of his ...
Relays and Eating
Tomorrow I’m doing the swim portion of the Battle at Buckhorn with a fellow OSB athlete who hurt her shoulder and can’t swim until after su...
Racing Weekend for All the Gaal's
Two years ago Marty and Tassie did the Umstead Coalition run . It's one of the few runs that allows dogs and she won for doggies. We cou...
Longest Run Ever?
I think I may have just set a new pr for myself in running for my longest run. I realize most of you readers out there are triathletes and r...
End of Camp with Surprise Win!
Local Runners at Home in Gasparilla 8K BY BILL WARD and FRED STEIER Published: February 28,...
'tis the season...
...for Christmas parties! My department at work had a Christmas lunch at Maggiano's. Did you know that Maggiano's means "oversi...
Cheering for Florida State
Marty said, "I forgot what you looked like!" 37+ weeks
Post Camp
We had a great time in Florida for our annual camp. I always tell people it is so much fun and I'm not always sure they believe me, but ...
Happy Tassie Sad Tassie
Happy Tassie is the normal around here. Here's a typical scene when we get home. Marty also plays quite a starring role in this video. T...
Categories
goats
Blog Archive
►
2013
(48)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2012
(51)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2011
(69)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
▼
2010
(106)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
▼
October
(9)
FSU v NC State
Take 2
NC State Fair
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer
Keeping Myself Busy
Got Me A Head Cold
Pic and Video from Last Weekend
Do you wear a watch?
A Better Race Report
►
September
(7)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(11)
►
2009
(26)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment